Monday, February 18, 2013

Food Rotation System - Ready Racks

Shelf Reliance - Food Rotation System - Ready Racks
 
 

 
 
This is one of Food Rotation System that Shelf Reliance offers, this is a Ready Rack.  They come in different configurations, but this is the one I purchased last month.  Why this one you ask.....?  This one was on the January specials, that is why.  I orginally bought this one to take to expos, but after its arrival, I keep coming up with reasons not too.  Like it will be really hard to move, how will it fit in my van along with my other products, will I have to take it apart and then put it back together at the expo...no way....uhmmm how many reasons can I come up with.  My husband isn't buying any of them as of yet...he knows my alter motive.  Just to keep it for my self, forget dragging it back and forth to expo's, I want to put it in place and use it for my food storage.
 
The only problem with the shelf right now, is it is sitting in the middle of my family room until the arguement gets resolved between my husband and myself.  I want to move it downstairs with all my food preps "home store products" and of course he wants to somewhat dismantle so it is ready for the expo's.  It has been 3 weeks, at least I am using it to hold all my cans of THRIVE food, just not located in a very good spot (not really easy to move while sweeping the floor).
 
Okay here is the info from the company....
 
Ready Racks by Shelf Reliance provide the ultimate storage capacity for all of your emergency supplies and food storage cans. By combining our patented first-in-first-out can rotation rows with pull-out drawers, we have provided you with flexibility to store your emergency preparedness supplies, bulky food items, and food storage cans in one organized, convenient space.
Each Ready Rack also comes with four hooks so you can hang your 72-hour kit backpacks right on your system. When it comes to emergency preparedness and food storage organization, Shelf Reliance Ready Racks simply can’t be beat.
This system will hold up to 238 soup size cans and up to 66 medium size cans.
Dimensions
Height: 72"
Width: 36.5"
Depth: 24.5"
Note: Due to the unique tooling of our drawer systems, 6” of space will remain at the back of each drawer. Although the frame of our drawers measures 36”x24,” the base of each drawer has the capacity to hold an area of 32” wide x17.5”deep.
To view assembly instructions for all of our Food Rotation Systems, please visit this link: FRS Assembly Instructions
* Ready Racks combine the convenience can rotation and organization with flexibility of storing bulkier food items and emergency supplies
* 4 hooks included
* Additional options allow you to customize your system to fit your specific needs
* First in first out technology and drawer sliders allow you to fit your system flush against virtually any solid surface
* Will hold up to 238 soup size cans and up to 66 medium size cans


www.logicalprepping.com   logicalprepping@yahoo.com  www.logicalprepping.blogspot.com      www.facebook.com/logicalprepping

No comments:

Post a Comment